The Hamlet, Chilmington Green - ALL SOLD
The Hamlet, Chilmington Green, is a development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in our most exciting development yet. The Hamlet will be an idyllic, leafy oasis set in the middle of the countryside, but within 10 minutes of Ashford International station. The global pandemic has made us all look at where and how we live with much greater importance. We want more space, room to work from home, outside space to play, sit quietly or cultivate a small veggie patch. The Hamlet ticks all of these boxes.
The Hamlet will be a low-density development of 99 traditionally built houses set amongst fully landscaped gardens, with a lagoon and a new cricket pitch to the North of the development.
Most of the houses are detached, and all of them have spacious gardens. Jarvis Homes prides itself on building solid brick and block homes with high specifications as standard. We install underfloor heating to the downstairs in all of our homes, and consider it a given to have a fully landscaped garden, patio and outside sensor lighting at no extra costs. Want outside electricity points and garden taps? You have got it. We build homes that we would want to live in - so that you can.
The first of our homes will be ready at the end of 2020 and we will soon be opening up reservations. We currently have site plans and a price list for phase 1. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01233 630999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Hamlet, Chilmington Video Fly-through
Walk through The Nightingale at The Hamlet by Jarvis Homes
The Difference is in the Detail
At Jarvis Homes we do things differently. We believe in building a finished home, ready to move in to, by providing a uniquely comprehensive and quality specification.
We think of the little things, so you don’t have to. From USB points, outside power sockets and electric garage doors to underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes and fully landscaped gardens with a patio ready to enjoy.
Our difference is in our eye for quality and detail. Our kitchens are designed to include top quality integrated appliances and Silestone worktops as standard. We use Roca sanitaryware in our bathrooms which include contemporary vanity units and towel rails carefully selected to complement the properties.
Log burners are standard in our lounges to keep you cosy and we install a fully enable alarm system for your peace of mind and security from the day you move in.
We pride ourselves in taking time to source the finest products to build a timeless home that you will enjoy for years to come.
We are an NHBC registered developer and builder and as such we design and build not only in accordance with the Building Regulations, but also to the exacting NHBC Standards.
Each home is inspected by the NHBC at key stages to ensure compliance with these standards
Interiors to Include:
- Bespoke Roma kitchens
- Fully integrated Neff appliances to include 2 single ovens, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher (optional upgrades)
- A choice of Granite or Quartz work surfaces in kitchen
- Tiled flooring to kitchen and utility area
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room is fitted with a range of units and includes laminate work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
BATHROOMS & CLOAKROOM
- Aqualisa thermostatic shower in en-suites
- Half height tiling to bathrooms and en-suite walls
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Sanitary ware with built in storage
- Mirrors and shaver sockets
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Unvented high power hot water system
- CAT 6 cabling throughout – for fully integrated wireless networking
- FTTP broadband – fiber optic cable providing direct, high speed internet access
- USB power points
- TV and BT points in all main rooms
- Log burner in lounge (subject to house type)
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms (where applicable)
- Bi-fold patio doors to the garden from the kitchen/lounge (subject to house type)
- Coving and skirting throughout
- Panelled internal doors
- Chrome ironmongery
- Block paved driveways
- Fully landscaped front & rear gardens including turf & shrubs
- Patio area and external lighting
- Outside tap and electrical point
- Personnel doors (subject to house type)
- Electrical car power supply
- Clay or slate roof tiles
- Timber cladding with 15-year guarantee
PEACE OF MIND
- ‘Secured by Design’ external windows and doors
- Fully enabled alarm system
- Mains supplied smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Brick and block walls with full wet plastering for a more solid construction
- Full 10-year NHBC warranty
- Dedicated after sales care and snagging team
- Comfort of dealing directly with a family-run business