Laurel Court is an exclusive collection of 7 large, detached houses, all set within spacious plots and built to the very highest specification.
Situated in Chilmington Green, Laurel Court is an idyllic traditional development nestled near to the countryside, yet conveniently connected to modern life. The development is situated alongside The Hamlet – another Jarvis Homes site which is part of the new ‘Chilmington Garden City’.
Located just four miles from Ashford International Station, London St Pancras is only 36 minutes away on the high-speed train. Driving to France couldn’t be easier with the Channel Tunnel less than 15 miles away.
Laurel Court is a selection of 4 and 5 bedroom homes, built traditionally with brick and block and exceptional craftsmanship.
Each house has a large, beautifully landscaped garden with a rose bush co-ordinating with each house name.
Homeowners will benefit from a newly built cricket pitch within a few minutes walk, and installed with high speed fibre broadband and mains services.
The Difference is in the Detail
At Jarvis Homes we do things differently. We believe in building a finished home, ready to move in to, by providing a uniquely comprehensive and quality specification.
We think of the little things, so you don’t have to. From USB points, outside power sockets and electric garage doors to underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes and fully landscaped gardens with a patio ready to enjoy.
Our difference is in our eye for quality and detail. Our kitchens are designed to include top quality integrated appliances and Silestone worktops as standard. We use Roca sanitaryware in our bathrooms which include contemporary vanity units and towel rails carefully selected to complement the properties.
Log burners are standard in our lounges to keep you cosy and we install a fully enable alarm system for your peace of mind and security from the day you move in.
We pride ourselves in taking time to source the finest products to build a timeless home that you will enjoy for years to come.
We are an NHBC registered developer and builder and as such we design and build not only in accordance with the Building Regulations, but also to the exacting NHBC Standards.
Each home is inspected by the NHBC at key stages to ensure compliance with these standards
Interiors to Include:
- Bespoke Roma kitchens
- Fully integrated Neff appliances to include 2 single ovens, induction or gas hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher (optional upgrades)
- A choice of Granite or Quartz work surfaces in kitchen
- Tiled flooring to kitchen and utility
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room is fitted with a range of units and includes laminate work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
BATHROOMS & CLOAKROOM
- Aqualisa showers
- Half height tiling to bathrooms and en-suite walls
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Roca sanitary ware with built-in storage
- Mirrors and shaver sockets
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Unvented high power hot water system
- CAT 6 cabling throughout – for fully integrated wireless networking
- FTTP broadband – fibre optic cable providing direct, high speed internet access
- USB power points
- TV & Telephone points in all main rooms
- Infrastructure for smart automated audio and visual experience
- Log burner in lounge
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms (where applicable)
- Bi-fold patio doors to the garden from the kitchen/lounge
- Coving and skirting throughout
- Panelled internal doors
- Chrome ironmongery
- Block paved driveways
- Fully landscaped front & rear gardens
- Patio area and external lighting
- Outside tap and electrical points
- Electrical car power supply
- Clay or slate roof tiles
- Timber cladding with 15-year guarantee
PEACE OF MIND
- ‘Secured by Design’ external windows and doors
- Fully enabled alarm system
- Mains supplied smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Brick and block walls with full wet plastering for a more solid construction
- Full 10-year NHBC warranty
- Dedicated after sales care
- Comfort of dealing directly with a family-run business