Viewing is by appointment only until we open our Show Home in the Summer
We have brochures for this site available and viewing is welcome, but only by appointment until we open the Show Home in the Summer.
Greycoats Place is an exclusive group of only seven 3, 4 and 5 bedroom luxury homes on the outskirts of the Wealden town of Cranbrook.
Greycoats Place has views over fields and countryside behind while being within easy walking distance of the shops and amenities in the town centre.
Known as the ‘Capital of the Weald’, Cranbrook is a beautiful small town with a medieval layout of streets and alleys which boasts several excellent cafes, pubs and restaurants, over 60 individual shops, as well as cultural attractions. The wealth from Cranbrook's days as a centre for cloth weaving is still evident in the splendid old buildings, the most well-known of which is the Union Windmill which is the tallest surviving smock mill in the British Isles and remarkably is still working.
Greycoats Place is within the Cranbrook School catchment area.
The Difference is in the Detail
At Jarvis Homes we do things differently. We believe in building a finished home, ready to move in to, by providing a uniquely comprehensive and quality specification.
We think of the little things, so you don’t have to. From USB points, outside power sockets and electric garage doors to underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes and fully landscaped gardens with a patio ready to enjoy.
Our difference is in our eye for quality and detail. Our kitchens are designed to include top quality integrated appliances and Silestone worktops as standard. We use Roca sanitaryware in our bathrooms which include contemporary vanity units and towel rails carefully selected to complement the properties.
Log burners are standard in our lounges to keep you cosy and we install a fully enable alarm system for your peace of mind and security from the day you move in.
We pride ourselves in taking time to source the finest products to build a timeless home that you will enjoy for years to come.
We are an NHBC registered developer and builder and as such we design and build not only in accordance with the Building Regulations, but also to the exacting NHBC Standards.
Each home is inspected by the NHBC at key stages to ensure compliance with these standards
Interiors to Include:
- Krieder solid wood kitchen
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances to include 2 single ovens, vented induction hob (on islands and breakfast bars), extractor fan, full height fridge (where applicable) and dishwasher
- Granite work surfaces in kitchen
- Choice of flooring in kitchen and utility area
- Recessed downlights
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room is fitted with a range of units and includes laminate work surfaces, freezer, sink and drainer, and space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Burlington sanitary ware with vanity unit under basin
- Aqualisa fittings
- Thermostatic shower in ensuites
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Mirrors and shaver sockets provided
- Tiling to floor
- Half height tiling to bathroom and ensuite walls
- Recessed downlights
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Unvented high-power hot water system
- TV and BT points in all main rooms
- USB power points
- CAT 6 cabling throughout – for fully integrated wireless networking
- FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) Broadband – fibre optic cable providing direct, high speed internet access
- Log burner in lounge in plots 2, 3, 4 & 7.
Available as upgrade in plots 1, 5 & 6.
- Fitted wardrobes in principal bedrooms
- Patio doors to the garden from the kitchen/lounge
- Coving and skirting throughout
- Panelled internal doors
- Chrome ironmongery
- Decorated in environmentally friendly Earthborn paint
Exteriors to Include:
- Block paved drive
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens including turf, shrubs and even an English apple tree.
- Patio area and external lighting
- Outside tap and electricity point
- Electric garage doors and personnel door (where applicable)
- Electric car power supply
- Clay or slate roof tiles
- Timber cladding (where applicable) with 15-year guarantee
Peace of Mind
- Fully enabled alarm system
- ‘Secured by Design’ aluminium clad timber external doors and windows
- Mains supplied smoke alarm
- Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Brick and block walls with full wet plastering for a more solid construction
- Full 10-year NHBC warranty
- Dedicated after sales care and snagging team.
- Comfort of dealing directly with a family-run business