Set up high on the chalk hills overlooking the sea, Grasslands is a prestigious development of just 40 outstanding luxury houses.
Traditionally constructed from brick, block and plaster, Grasslands homes are of a very high quality and specification. Many of Grasslands dwellings are built with a carefully designed ‘upside down’ element to fully enhance the stunning views across the channel to France. The development is literally seconds from one of the best coastlines in Kent, with the front third of the development left as an open, private meadow for residents only. Truly, Grasslands is exclusive, luxury living at its best.
Come and view. Show home open Thursday - Monday.
The Difference is in the Detail
At Jarvis Homes we do things differently. We believe in building a finished home, ready to move in to, by providing a uniquely comprehensive and quality specification.
We think of the little things, so you don’t have to. From underfloor heating and fitted wardrobes to fully landscaped gardens with power sockets and a patio ready to enjoy.
Our difference is in our eye for quality and detail. Our kitchens are designed by Roma to include top quality integrated appliances and Silestone worktops as standard. We use Roca sanitaryware in our bathrooms which include contemporary vanity units and towel rails carefully selected to complement the properties.
We install a fully enable alarm system for your peace of mind and security from the day you move in.
We pride ourselves in taking time to source the finest products to build a timeless home that you will enjoy for years to come.
We are an NHBC registered developer and builder and as such we design and build not only in accordance with the Building Regulations, but also to the exacting NHBC Standards.
Each home is inspected by the NHBC at key stages to ensure compliance with these standards
Interiors to Include:
- Bespoke Roma kitchens in a choice of finishes with Neff integrated appliances
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor
- Roca sanitary ware
- Choice of tiled flooring to kitchen, utility, bathrooms and WC
- Polished chrome ironmongery
- Downlights to kitchen and all bathrooms
- CAT 6 cabling throughout
- Unvented high-power hot water system
- ‘Secured by Design’ external windows and doors*
- Fully enabled alarm system
- Brick and block walls with full wet plastering for a more solid construction*
Exteriors to Include:
- Block paved drives
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens, including turf, shrubs and fencing
- Rear patio lighting
- Outside taps and electricity points
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Patios Traditional brick, block and insulated cavity construction
* Where applicable.
NB: Jarvis Homes reserves the right to change the specification. Please discuss the individual plot with the sales advisor for more information.