Grange Court is an exclusive collection of four detached, luxury homes, all set within spacious plots and built to the very highest specification.
Situated in the old hamlet of Chilmington Green, Grange Court is an idyllic traditional farmstead style development nestled near to the countryside, yet conveniently connected to modern life.
The development is situated on an old working farmyard, surrounded by a mixture of residential properties and countryside, with a new cricket pitch opposite in the near future.
Located just four miles from Ashford International Station, London St Pancras is only 36 minutes away on the high-speed train. Driving to France couldn’t be easier with the Channel Tunnel less than 15 miles away.
Grange Court is a selection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, traditionally built with brick and block and exceptional craftsmanship, fitted with air source heat pumps for greener energy. The homes will be installed with high speed fibre broadband, and each house has a large, beautifully landscaped garden.
The Difference is in the Detail
At Jarvis Homes we do things differently. We believe in building a finished home, ready to move in to, by providing a uniquely comprehensive and quality specification.
We think of the little things, so you don’t have to. From USB points, outside power sockets and electric garage doors to underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes and fully landscaped gardens with a patio ready to enjoy.
Our difference is in our eye for quality and detail. Our kitchens are designed to include top quality integrated appliances and Silestone worktops as standard. We use Roca sanitaryware in our bathrooms which include contemporary vanity units and towel rails carefully selected to complement the properties.
Log burners are standard in our lounges to keep you cosy and we install a fully enable alarm system for your peace of mind and security from the day you move in.
We pride ourselves in taking time to source the finest products to build a timeless home that you will enjoy for years to come.
Interiors to Include:
- Bespoke Roma kitchens
- Fully integrated Neff appliances to include 2 single ovens, induction or gas hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- A choice of Granite or Quartz work surfaces in kitchen
- Tiled flooring to kitchen and utility room
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room is fitted with a range of units and includes laminate work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer
Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Aqualisa showers
- Fully tiled floors
- Half height tiling to bathrooms and en-suite walls
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Roca sanitary ware with built-in storage where applicable
- Mirrors and shaver sockets
- Central heating by air source heat pump
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Unvented high power hot water system
- CAT 6 cabling throughout – for fully integrated wireless networking
- FTTP broadband – fibre optic cable providing direct, high speed internet access
- USB power points and USB-C
- TV & Telephone points in all main rooms
- Log burner in lounge (Barley House and Laithe House only)
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms (where applicable)
- Bi-fold patio doors to the garden from the kitchen/lounge
- Skirting throughout
- Timber internal doors
- Chrome ironmongery
Exteriors to Include:
- Block paved driveways
- Fully landscaped front & rear gardens
- Patio area and external lighting
- Outside tap and electrical points
- Electrical car power supply
- Timber cladding with 10-year warranty
Peace of Mind
- Triple glazed external windows and doors
- Fully enabled alarm system
- Mains supplied smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Brick and block walls with full wet plastering for a more solid construction
- Full 10-year Premier guarantee
- Dedicated after sales care
- Comfort of dealing directly with a family-run business